Friday, March 20, 2009

GOD DAMN YOU Kevin, god damn you

I’m so sad. I’m so lonely. I am slime. I commit crimes in my mind and then slide the handle of the hatch to alleviate the mind fuck I go through every day. Mind fuck me. Do it. You dirty slut. I understand where you’re coming from, but there’s really no need for that. You realize that’s a weapon, you know? I don’t give a shit if they’re fucking Prada, don’t stab me with that shit. It hurts. Like my beard hurts. We can duel as long as I get the other one. Mono y mono. You get it, fuckhead? Dipshit? You’re worth nothing. You’ll never amount to anything. You’re scum. I scrape you off my shoe. I see you lying face down in the gutter and I spit on you. That’s how below me you are. I can’t believe I’m even addressing you right now, you don’t even deserve my attention. I shouldn’t even waste my mind power on you. You’re just so god damn captivating. What is that? It’s a black hole of attention. You just fucking eat it all up and don’t even realize it. You fucking ingrate. You take it away from me. It’s not fair. IT’S NOT FAIR. God himself sculpted me out of the finest flesh he has in his kitchen and you, you deformed freak, steal it all with a stare. How ridiculous. I could make Narcissus himself gaze up from the water but you manage to win every time. I guess people like a freak. I come packed with the charm of an English schoolboy yet you’ve got your head in between a woman’s legs half the week. It’s fucking ridiculous, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment