Wednesday, March 18, 2009

He's So Vain

It was silent as to where you could hear each flake hit the surface. That eerie calmness in the middle of the woods where you can hear each movement your body makes.
“I can hear the sirens,” Marv said as he stared up into the air.
“I don’t get it. I really don’t, Marv. What’s the point of having two lines? I mean, I can obviously see one. I just don’t see the point in wasting all that paint and all that time. The whole system’s corrupt. That’s why Calamity has no idea what is going on for the fair enough of the lots of stuff is not the stuff for which I may biff baff shiff shaff. I have never experienced something like hearing the Talking Heads in their full glory. It’s fantastic.
What does the real mind think about the manger and the hay?
Which came first, masochism or sadism? Or perhaps they’ve been around since, say, Sodom and Gomora? Zing!
The complications that ensue a massive stuffed animal slaughterhouse are unbearable to watch. If you have ever seen that much stuffing at once, you’ll never look at the world again. I’d rather perish to a terrible death like Ebola than have to work in a place like that. How can anyone function after having to pull apart so many of those poor innocent souls? The functioning soul needs sleep and if it does not receive that essential vitamin of life, it will forever live in a void of fulfillment with no salvation. Enjoy your late night life, because it will come to a very terrible and abrupt end. Still waiting….I’m still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment