Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A lasting soul in the heart of the jungle fever forest…

Ts: there is no way that you can eat your way out of here, it’s too thick, you’ll never make it

Cici: are you kidding me? That’s like 3 mouthfuls, tops. I’ll bet you 30 blasto units that I can eat my way through in less than 2 minutes. Guaranteed.

Ts: that’s absolutely ridiculous. I’ll take that bet and thank you for your money now. You’re delusional.

Rue: Wait wait wait wait. I don’t see what the problem here is. Why are you trying to eat your way out of here. There’s no reason to leave. Look at this place, it’s outrageous; where else are you gonna find something like that table made of carbs or that light fixture. That fixture only uses 32 photons. That’s saving the earth, man. We gotta save the earth, man.

Ts: What? Whatever, you better pay up after you lose this Cici. I’ll be over here, just come put it in my hand when you’re finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment