Friday, March 20, 2009

Stalin, Tell Me How My Ass Taste

Snow dicks. I bet her nipples are especially erect. I mean, shit, they’re straight chilling. We should put a baby in between them. Nurse that child. Nurse that wild child, he needs domestication. Throw him in a cage and wait two days. See what happens. That’s how you make a glass baby into stone. Rough him up a bit. It’s really the only full-proof means to make sure your kid’s not a pussy. I don’t want to come home one day and walk into a YMCA brothel in my den. That’s not what I want. The not that I do not want. God, just the blankness is coming over me. A general malaise. A mayonnaise. Malayonaise. Mayonnaise is malaise. THEY ARE ONE. ONE HOLY UNION. The trinity of the pyramid. The three corners. The trifecta. Napoleon’s triumvirate. My-umvirate. And then he died!

No comments:

Post a Comment